Aurora Baby’s Colour Changing Sleepsuit are designed to change colour according to your babies body temperature, indicating to parents that their baby may be becoming too hot or in the early stages of a fever.
The average body temperature for a baby is around 37◦C, however medical experts say this can vary by up to 1◦C; Aurora Baby sleepsuits are designed to have the colour change triggered at 37.6◦C with a varying degree in tolerance. At the trigger temperature the sleepsuit will start to change colour.
When your baby’s body temperature returns to normal the garment will change back to it’s original colour, this would indicate that your baby’s core temprature has lowered.
- Key Features:
- 100% Cotton
- Checked and tested to British & EU Standards
- Uniquely Designed Resealable Packaging
- Colour Changing
- Heat Sensitive
Care & Washing Information:
- Do not leave garment exposed to UV light for long periods of time, as this could affect the integrity of the garment.
- Garments are best washed by hand, however if placed in a washing machine, wash at a cool temperature.
- Specialised inks should be good for up to 30 washes
- Air Dry.
- Do not tumble dry at hot temperatures.
- Do not use bleach.
Our sleepsuits should be thought of as a visual warning indicator for parents and should not be relied upon in any circumstance. If you fear that your baby may be becoming sick, you should seek medical assistance.
TRADE MARKED AND PATENTED TECHNOLOGY.