TEMPERATURE REACTIVE BODYSUIT BY AURORA BABY
Soft Organic Cotton | Meets The Global Textile Organic Standard (GOTS)
Aurora Baby Bodysuits have been designed to help put your mind as a parent at ease.
Our bodysuits react and change colour according to your baby’s body temperature, the specially crafted logo will disappear if your baby’s body temperature rises. Our bodysuits can help to indicate a potential fever.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Average Baby Body Temperature = 37ºC
Bodysuit Trigger Temperature = 37.6ºC
A Fever = 38ºC
Once your baby’s body temperature returns to normal the flamingos will reappear.
All Aurora Baby Bodysuits are thoroughly tested to ensure that they meet the UK Safety Standards.
- 100% Soft Cotton
- Body Temperature Reactive
- Uniquely Designed Resealable Packaging
- Checked and tested to The British & EU Standards.
- 0-3 Months
- 3-6 Months
- 6-9 Months
- 9-12 Months
- Do not leave garment exposed to UV light for long periods of time.
- Best washed by hand. If placed in a washing machine, wash at a cool temperature.
- Specialised inks can last up to 30 washes, but are known to last longer.
- Do not tumble dry at hot temperatures.
- Do not use bleach.
- Air Dry.
Items shipped from Aurora Baby, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP MY BABY IF THEY HAVE A FEVER?
If you fear that your baby may be becoming sick or could potentially be in the early stages of a fever, you should seek medical assistance.
CLICK HERE, To find out how to help your baby if they are displaying feverish symptoms.