Temperature Sensitive Baby Bodysuits By Aurora Baby
Soft Organic Cotton | Meets The Global Textile Organic Standard (GOTS)
Our Temperature Sensitive Baby Bodysuits have been designed to help put your mind as a parent at ease. Our bodysuits react and change colour according to your baby’s body temperature, the specially crafted logo will disappear if your baby’s body temperature rises. They can help to indicate a potential fever.
How Does It Work?
The Average Baby’s Body Temperature is around 37ºC.
A Fever is considered 38ºC.
Our Temperature Sensitive Bodysuits Change Colour at: 37.ºC.
Once your baby’s body temperature returns to normal Gilly the shark will reappear.
All Aurora Baby Bodysuits are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the UK Safety Standards.
- 100% Soft Organic Cotton
- Body Temperature Reactive
- Uniquely Designed Resealable Packaging
- Tested to Meet The British & EU Standards.
- 0-3 Months
- 3-6 Months
- 6-9 Months
- 9-12 Months
- Do not leave garment exposed to UV light for long periods of time. This could affect the integrity of the garment.
- Best washed by hand. If placed in a washing machine, wash at a cool temperature.
- Specialised inks can last up to 30 washes, but are known to last longer.
- Do not tumble dry at hot temperatures.
- Do not use bleach.
- Air Dry.
Items shipped from Aurora Baby, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
If you fear that your baby may be becoming sick or could potentially be in the early stages of a fever, you should seek medical assistance.
What can I do to help my baby if they have a fever?
CLICK HERE, To find out how to help your baby if they are displaying feverish symptoms.